Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Crazies, Nutella Cravings & A Note from JTB

It's been a hectic past few days. I run around like a nutso during the day trying to get Christmas shopping done only to return home in the evening to tackle my Christmas baking. Last night I was up till midnight baking some russian tea cakes and chocolate chip cookies. As I was cleaning up I looked out the back door and there goes a possum tail scurrying past my door! Noooooo! Not this again?! Looks like we're going to have to call pest control to get another trap set. It's weird how they come so close to the house. And they seem to only come around when I'm cooking something. The smell of my cooking attracts neighborhood vermin....awesome.


One thing's for sure. If I were a possum I would be attracted to the smell of Nutella for miles away. If I were dying I would eat as many jars of this as possible before I kicked the bucket. When we lived in New York my dinner every day (no lie) was california rolls from Westside Market and dessert was Nutella spread on these Italian biscuits. Given my addictive nature I forsook (is that a word?) Nutella upon returning to Philadelphia because I would polish off a jar in about 3 days and Bun didn't really need to be born addicted to Nutella. I've stayed away for just over a year. When I go to Costco I see the double pack of giant jars and quickly try to rationalize how I really could use 60 pounds of Nutella (??). Well, recently I saw a normal-sized jar in my local Kroger's and gave in to my temptation. Bad idea. 2 days later, this--

all gone.

Hello. My name is Lori and I'm a Nutella-holic.


They should call it Notella...as in, No tella anybody you finish the whole jar.

A Note From the Little Man:

I m almos sevin munths old and here are sum of my favrit things 2 doo:

stickin' out my tong
playin' with ruber duckees in the tub
punchin' buttins on calcoolators, r'mote controls, and cell fones
rollin' on my back when I shud be sleeping/napping
bein' real serias when mama wants me 2 smial
refoosing to eet green veggies
showing off my new teef...2 of 'em on the bottom
flerteen with ladies at the mall/groceree store/werever






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin