Sunday, November 18, 2007

John Goes to the Spa

Yesterday was a good day. Kristen and I spent the morning at the Houstonian spa, Trellis, relaxing and being pampered. She had received a gift certificate recently and my mom had given me money for a massage for my birthday (in July!) so we decided to just go get our treatments together. My back and shoulders have been aching since John was born (less now than in the first few months) and I have been dying to get a massage so this treatment has been long-anticipated.


When I came home I had my sweet husband back. He had just returned from a trip to California and it was nice to see him again.


In the Spirit of the Spa, John was getting ready to take a shower this morning so I put him in his spa robe as he waited while Kyle and I ate lunch. Here he is waiting for his "treatment"


See...the spa makes everyone happy!

Dad, you're so funny!

In other developmental news: John has become a beast in the sitting upright category. He can sit unassisted for quite a long time now. And he seems to be rolling over a bit more consistently these days. I usually find him in the morning or after his naps facing up with a big smile on his little face! My Bubby bear is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin