Today was a BIG milestone. John tried his first big people food: banana.

John donned his new Dubai bib - a gift from dad, sat in the "evil" recalled Bumbo chair and received his first taste of the Nanner.
It wasn't a hit.
I know, I know "Why didn't you give him rice cereal?". Frankly, rice cereal sounded yucky to me and the pediatrician said I could start with banana or applesauce instead.
Halloween report: Yesterday was fun. Our neigborhood had a huge block party so we got to meet our neighbors and we met a lot of the little people close to John's age. The coming years should be fun. There are twin boys (10 months), one girl (10 months), another boy (4 months), and a few others we didn't get to meet this time.
This turtle is coming out of his shell. On my way to a block party!
All this....for me???

No comments:
Post a Comment