Monday, August 06, 2007

More Firsts!

Yesterday was John's first time to attend the nursery at church. I was so anxious to leave him in the care of strangers for the first time. One of the babies in the nursery was John's best bud, Logan. I had made sure to tell John in advance that one of his buddies would be there so he would feel right at home. When the teachers paged me and Kim (Logan's mommy) to come nurse them we found them both sitting in swings next to eachother rocking back and forth, looking real serious. We finally got a good picture of John and Mommy yesterday to mark the big occasion. My little boy's all grown up and going to Sunday School!


On a bad note: it appears Kyle and I are suffering from sore throat-itis! Dang it...I'm draining like a sewer pipe today and it's super annoying. John has seemed to escape the illness and is doing just fine thanks to the super powers of mommy milk I guess? I hope he stays well.

On a weird side note: Did someone forget to tell me that Monday is Man Day at the grocery store. I noticed an unusual abundance of men at the grocery store today. Single men, old men, men with kids. It was peculiar for a mid-day weekday grocery store visit.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin