Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Funky Like A.....What?!

The things you learn when you have kids.....occasionally Kyle and I will put on the XM Kids radio station that comes through our DirecTV and we sing songs with--actually at--John to amuse him (and us). Truthfully, it is kind of an annoying station because some of the songs are just crazy?!
Case in point: Kyle flipped on XM Kids today the song that came on was entitled "Funky Like a Diaper". Had John not been in our lives I don't think I would've ever known about the hit classic "Funky Like A Diaper" but now I am enlightened....

After a rousing rendition of "Funky Like A Diaper" we took John to the barber shop (aka our bathroom). Kyle wanted to see what would happen if we subjected his crazyhair to the blow dryer, so I obliged.

This is John sitting in his "barber chair" waiting for his blow dry.


(He looks hesitant as he timidly gazes in the mirror)



Here is an in-progress action shot

(Still looking uncertain about the services being provided here at this rogue "barber shop")


And here is the unfortunate result

(both John's hair and me without makeup-YIKES!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin