Oh the horror. Don Boyles, you were right...with all that eating, John inevitably likes to do something else too. And yesterday it happened in a big way.
I was in the office, sitting in my chair, reading some news on the computer. John was sitting on the desk watching me from his "office chair" (the Bumbo seat). I hear some rumbling liquidy toots. No biggie. This is quite normal b/c John is a tooty sort of fellow. After a few minutes I decide to cuddle with John while I read the news. So I'm holding him and all of the sudden I feel something warm on my stomach and there it was--the dreaded bright yellow baby poo on my white shirt, on my pants, all over John's legs and shirt, and--for the wretched grand finale--a disturbing little pool of poo collected in the bottom of the Bumbo seat. It was EVERYWHERE.
I rinsed out all the clothes but I deemed the onesie was un-salvagable. The poo had released with such extreme force that it had blown up his backside and just stained the whole thing beyond repair. Our first wardrobe casualty.
Editor's Note: I had written this blog earlier in the day and had not posted it yet. As of this writing, I must report that yet ANOTHER explosion happened today all over another white shirt. Baby's Law: When mommy wears white clothing, baby will poo a mess on said article of white clothing.
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

3 comments:
try oxy, it's amazing!
it has only just begun...i threw away a whole rug due to one of these instances with Alex. and then just wait until potty training or a visit from the dreaded stomach virus. - erin
OH Lori the life of being a parent. This is something that has happen to all of us.
Tell Kyle Hi!
Don Boyles
Post a Comment