Friday, January 12, 2007

Mr. Bun Cinco Bethancourt

So I thought I would post an update of the goings on here since the big ultrasound news.

Seeing pictures of Bun have made it all the more real and exciting. I can definitely feel him regularly kicking and dancing around in my tummy which is quite interesting. Sometimes it feels weird and sometimes it makes me laugh. Kyle has even been able to feel my tummy and the little movements inside. It's nice that I can share that with him. We had a doctor's appointment today and she reviewed the sonogram report and said everything looks normal. Apparently Bun has a big head...must be smart like his daddy.

Justin drew my name for the Christmas exchange this year which is a great thing because he has become quite the pregnancy connoissuer. I don't believe Justin's ever been pregnant but he sure knows what a pregnant lady needs (thanks to Erin)! He got me a Snoogle which is a dream for me but must be a bear for Kyle since it unmercifully relegates him to a tiny sliver of the bed while me and Snoogle get comfy. Go ahead...laugh at the pictures but man does Snoogle help my ever-changing body! Thanks Justin.


So a lot of people have been asking what we will be naming Bun. We don't have any solid ideas yet but we have received some feedback from a few. Kristen has deemed that Bun shall be known as Mister Bun (how formal!) and Cami has declared the name Cinco (how casual!)

(see her blog post on that here). Maybe we'll go with Mr. Bun Cinco Bethancourt.....look out!

1 comment:

Mom of 3+1 said...

Glad you are enjoying the Snoogle. Admittedly, I first turned my nose up at it when Justin first brought it home for me, but it quickly became my best friend. It has stood the test of a triplet pregnancy and I would highly recommend it to any pregnant lady. Although, from your pictures it appears that they have changed the design. The Snoogle I had was only about half the size. Ahhhh. Now it is double the comfort.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin