I know! I know! Where have we been? It seems we are quickly becoming "those people" that only blog once a month or something? What's happened to us? Well, hopefully you'll forgive us but the reason the blogs have been delayed is that we have exciting news and now that we've told everyone we can finally put it on the blog and stop being Mr. & Mrs. Shady.
Kyle and I are expecting a baby in May! Yes, May! If you can think of any other life changing events besides finals & graduation, having a baby, moving across the country and starting a new job, by all means let us know and we'll try to add that to our May calendar. We're trying to jam-pack May with as many stressful events as possible ;) With all kidding aside, it will be a fun time for us and we are very excited. I am 14 weeks along and at last Thursday's doctor appointment we heard the baby's heartbeat! I felt joyful, scared, excited, and awestruck all at the same time. Kyle was there too so we both got to experience it.
And when I was at the doctor they FORCED me to get a flu shot and now I am sick and on top of that when we went to Houston this weekend my allergies flared up so I am just feeling wuuunderful. Good night...I'm headed to bed
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

1 comment:
Yeah for another little Bethancourt! As far as a crisis goes, Bill Byrne could call Kyle in to be the next A&M football coach...then the players could actually hear his loud yelling up close and personal! Coach Bethancourt could be a crisis...
Post a Comment