Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

Hi all! We missed being around family this Thanksgiving but having the web cam sure made the distance seem less. It was great to be able to call people up...that is...until our Comcast internet went kaput yesterday. With our slooooow internet connection you'd think we were The Slowskys or something? Not having Internet is quite annoying but even more annoying is the cable company telling you that you are chained to your home until the cable man arrives "sometime between 9 AM and 1 PM". Translation: "Sometime between 9 AM and whenever we feel like it". We finally get a guy at our door around 2-ish wearing gold rimmed sunglasses (yes, sunglasses indoors??) explaining to us that our connection issue was a problem in the main apartment building box and would be fixed this afternoon. So there was no need to wait around all day....great. I love cable repairmen.

Despite the cable hiccup we're enjoying the long weekend and I hope you are too! I think it's time to start making pumpkin bread and setting up our mini Christmas tree...my favorite part of the Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin