Friday, October 27, 2006

Wall Street Leprechauns

Today I was determined to eat a good lunch, more specifically: a good down-home burrito. I tracked down a Chipotle and walked 30 minutes round trip for the occasion but it was worth every chilly step. Mmmmmmm. Yumm-erific. Not as good as Freebirds but SO much better than nasty burrito from last week. My taste buds have avenged the sensory offense dealt upon them. Victory!

I also saw some semi-famous people. Those people you see on CNBC wearing green jackets that scream and point and stomp their feet and throw little papers in the air. I believe they're traders on the NewYork Stock Exchange. Although I work across the street from the Stock Exchange I've never seen these mysterious green-jacketed men until today. It was like seeing the tooth fairy or some fictitious character that you weren't sure existed....I looked at them in awe. And I am here to tell you the green-jacketed men do exist. And they shall henceforth be known to me as: The Wall Street Leprechauns.

Kyle Update: My dear hubby had a succesful round of meetings/interviews with several companies in Houston. We're really excited about the possibilities and know that the Lord will lead us to the right spot! How exciting

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin