Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In the Meadow We Can Build A Snowman....

It's offical: my nose is now just a raw nub on my face. I've been sick and having to use non lotion kleenex coupled with the fact there is no moisture in this freezing air has just made my nose look horrific, despite my moisturizing efforts.

I'm really glad I invested in a feather down puffy jacket. It feels like I have my feather down bed comforter wrapped around me when I'm outside. The problem is that my face cannot be completely covered unless I wear a ski mask which is not going to happen. So the face still turns into a popsicle.

Yesterday was busy in NYC. As usual. I've decided the only way to LIVE in NYC is with ECANJ (Endless Ca$h and No Job). Going there for work is losing it's luster since I don't ever get to see anything besides the ugly white walls of work from morning till dark. Upset with the situation I'll voice my disapproval here with a loud bellowing BOOOOOOOOOOO!

At the Philly firm I work at I sit in the front area near the receptionist, in what used to be a conference room. Apparently this room has speakers which are wired to the XM Satellite radio and ALL day long I am subjected to Christmas music. Now, I love Christmas music. I am one of those people that will bust out the Christmas music in July because I love it so much (just ask Kyle). However, I like listening to it at my leisure. 20 different versions of Walkin' In A Winter Wonderland playing throughout the day is enough to send me into a crazed mental state. If I hear one more thing about "Parson Brown".....really! I hope this is only for today.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin