For the past few years Granny (Kyle's grandmother) has told a staggering legend of her daughter (Kyle's mom) starting to walk maybe a little later than "normal". BUT the day she started walking she just up and walked all the way across the room. No offense, Granny, but I think we all heard this story and weren't sure what to think of it. I've never seen a child just start walking without a gradual arc of improvement...3 steps one day, 5 steps the next, pulling up on furniture then walking over to a table for stability . At least that's how John started. It was all so gradual.
But Anna....Anna lived up to the legend of her Mamaw. Yesterday we came home from church and I was fixing lunch. I turned around and Anna had stood up on her own and just walked across the kitchen as if she had done it for several weeks. You'd think she had been practicing in some secret place for months. CRAZY!
She's taken maybe 2 or 3 steps before but never just walked across the room without warning. If you had only seen her on Saturday...she was still crawling everywhere. Now she's all over the place! What a difference a day makes....
1 comment:
Hooray!!!
That was so cute to watch :)
Post a Comment