Monday, May 31, 2010

Thick as Theives

I've mentioned this before but as an only child I have always been intrigued by sibling relationships and enjoy seeing John and Anna interact and what their similarities and differences are so here is a photo documentary of the past few days. I present to you The Antics of John and Anna:

John taking a break from pulling Anna on her tricycle (by a rope because her legs are too short) to watch the garbage men...

Like brother.....

....like sister....

An important life lesson John has already taught Anna: Always keep a car in your hand, but preferably one in both hands

Planning their next move...CHEERS!

 
Watching the rain outside on the front porch....plans for a family evening walkabout were drenched


Sharing a chair: My two little compadres. Notice the mama is clutching a plastic donut in one hand and a lawn mower in the other. That's how she rolls, people.


After a long day of cavorting and cohorting The (Sweet) Dream(s) Team suits up in their footie PJs...night night....BFFs 4-ev-R

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin