Last week was Granny & Papaw's anniversary so when we called to wish them a Happy Anniversary John couldn't quite get the words straight and kept yelling "Happy Anna Grocery!" over the phone.

So this February 28th, 2010, I think about what I was doing six years ago today: marrying my sweetheart/best amigo/favorite person to hang out with and be silly with...
So much has happened in six years.....


I wonder what God was thinking when He created you
I wonder if he knew everything I would need
Because he made all my dreams come true, when God made you
He must have been thinking about me
He must've heard every prayer I've been praying
Yes, He knew everything I would need
When God made you, yes He did
When dreams come true
When God made you
He must've been thinking about me
-Newsong
Happy Anna Grocery, Kyle!
XOXOXO -me

1 comment:
Happy Anna Grocery!
Post a Comment