Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I Lub You, Tunder Ties

Have we done something wrong here? Our son is telling our daughter "I love you, Thunder Thighs"....but I must admit it's one of the cutest things ever to hear him love on his sister so much even if he's calling her Thunder Thighs, that's our fault!

On Sundays Kyle usually retrieves John from his Sunday School class and I retreive Anna from the nursery and then we all meet up somewhere to go to the car. Last Sunday when I rounded the corner and John saw Anna and I he ran up to us full speed and I knelt down with Anna and he turned to her first (forget me) and said "I missed you today, Anna!" and today when I picked him up from school Anna was with me and he ran up to us and said the same thing. And Thunder Th....uh, I mean, Anna just squeals and smiles at him like he is the funniest thing she's ever seen.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin