Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My California Diary

Mom and Dad went to San Francisco on Monday and left me with Mamaw and Grandpa. They got back today and we'll be headed back to Carmel tomorrow. Here are some pictures of my adventures so far....

Helping Grandpa sweep up the balcony in Carmel
He really put me to work!

A new Olympic sport: Snake Wrangling!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the nursery helping Mamaw pick out the perfect geraniums for her window flower boxes

Me and Mom...who's the cute one here? I know who!


Kissy Kissy. Mama, I love you!

I'm drivin' this playground thing!

This park in Carmel is neato. Where to next?!

The swing!

The slide!

Peek a boo!

Ok, Mamaw, let's go home. I'm zonked!


1 comment:

The Bethancourts said...

I love these! He's just getting cuter by the day! And so big just walking all over the place...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin