Sunday, September 09, 2007

First Aggie Game...Sort of.

Today Kyle, John, & I came back from our first family trip to College Station, Texas home of the Fightin' Texas Aggies. Whoop! Yesterday John and I made our first road trip by ourselves. Never driven that far with the little guy alone (Kyle left earlier than us that morning). John did pretty good on the trip. I only had to stop once to calm him down.

Here's Grandpa showing John how to be a good Ag and "Hump It" for a yell
Here's John and Papaw in their Aggie gear ready to yell loud for the Ags.

Ok, here we go....here's some video (are you surprised?) of John getting ready for the game Saturday morning (I told you this video feature was going to be your worst nightmare...oh, and please excuse my singing voice...yikes)
And before you report me to Child Protective Services, I did not take John to the triple overtime game in 100-degree weather. Kyle and his parents went to the game while John and I watched this game from Granny and Papaw's air-conditioned apartment, thank you.

1 comment:

The Bethancourts said...

I love the Aggie Spirit! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin