Thursday, June 28, 2007

Johnny Rocker Zoolander

My brother in law and sister in law have been staying with us this week and yesterday Cami and I decided to do an extreme makeover on John. We thought it would be cool to transform him into his alter-ego "Johnny Rocker" the muscle-man-rocker-tough-guy. So I put some camo shorts on him and a tight white shirt (with the sleeves rolled up to show off his muscles...er....rolls??) and we spiked his hair into a mohawk. Dude looks tough.


In this picture he's flexing

Here's a close up of the 'do. This is his Zoolander look, for all of you that have seen that movie...I forgot to mention that when John went for his 1 month check up the doctor (yes, the doctor) said his hair reminded her of Derek Zoolander. Awesome!! And I'd have to add that his face in this picture resembles Zoolander too. What do you think?


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin