So yesterday was really fun. The church folk threw us a surprise baby shower after the service. It was so touching and sweet of them. There were lots of little gifts for Bun and goodies to eat for Mom & Dad. One of my favorite gifts was from Kara -- a tiny little onesie that had printed on the front:
"The Bun is Here"
Awesome! That is his going home outfit if I've ever seen one.
I also packed a few more boxes yesterday. My favorite new friend is the spackle nail-hole filler. Don't ask me why but I love plugging up those little nail holes. It's very therapeutic -- sounds weird, I know, I can't explain it. So if you can imagine me running around the house, "Pooh-style", packing boxes and spackling up the walls. That's what I do.
I also packed a few more boxes yesterday. My favorite new friend is the spackle nail-hole filler. Don't ask me why but I love plugging up those little nail holes. It's very therapeutic -- sounds weird, I know, I can't explain it. So if you can imagine me running around the house, "Pooh-style", packing boxes and spackling up the walls. That's what I do.
Now let me explain "Pooh-style". Since I pretty much hang around the house I just wear my regular pre-maternity t-shirts without a care for my bulging belly. My shirts obviously don't fit me quite right so I look like Winnie the Pooh all day every day (as long as I'm inside)

.....except I do wear pants. But the t-shirt part of this picture is quite accurate.....

No comments:
Post a Comment