Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Odds & Ends

Hi Everyone!
I've been in Houston the past week so I have been falling behind on the blogs.
(jjbeezer....here ya go!)

We've decided to have the baby in Texas so my main reason to go down was to meet with a doctor in Houston. I really like her a lot and am excited about being in Texas sooner than we originally planned. Looks like we'll be back for good in mid-April!

There's not much else to share these days. I spend time reading, getting things lined up for buying the house and working on the logistics of our move.....things I can do from the cozy warmth of the apartment.

When I left TX yesterday it was 75 degrees and I arrived in Philadelphia to 20 degree weather and even some left over snow on the ground. What a shocker.....YIKES!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin